The Brewer’s Edge® Mash & Boil makes All Grain Brewing easy and affordable. No need for an outdoor burner, complicated brewing stand, or a
The Mash & Boil features an adjustable thermostat (switchable from Fahrenheit to Centigrade) with an adjustable run time preset at 3½ hours for safety. It also features a delayed start timer, so you can program the Mash and Boil to turn on up to 24 hours after setting. For example, load it with strike water, and have it set to be hot when you come home from work to save time.
Also included is the All-in-one TriCoil immersion chiller.
Designed for the all-in-one brewing systems, the All-in-one TriCoil gives users the chilling power of our larger chillers, like the TriCoil 1.2 or the Short and Stocky, but it is constructed in manner that allows it to stay clear of the filters, heating elements, and temperature probes of the various all-in-one brewing systems. As with all CuS.S. products, shipping is included in the price (excludes AK, HI, and international. Email us for a quote).
Mash and Boil Features
- 110V / 1600 Watts
- Digital Thermostat
- External Stainless Steel ½” Valve
- Double Wall, Stainless Steel Construction
- Internal Sparging Basket
Mash upto 16 LBs of Malt
- Maximum Capacity of 7.5 Gallons
- 14" W x 28" H Footprint (40" H w/Basket)
- 5' Power cord
CuS.S. All-in-one TriCoil Specs
- Chill time for 5 gallon batch: 3 minutes (to 10F above your tap water temp)
- Recommended tap water flow rate: 6 GPM (garden hose spigot)
- Clearance needed for chilling coils: 7.5" at bottom, 9.5" at the top
- Height of chilling coils: 8.5"
- Maximum height of kettle wall: 25"
- Chilling coils: Three 25' 3/8" coils, fed water in parallel
- Recommended hose: 5/8" I.D.x10' long (not included)
- Connection type: 3/4" female garden hose thread fitting on input, 3/4" male garden hose thread on output.
PLEASE NOTE: The Mash and Boil is not normally stocked and takes 1 to 2 week to ship. It is also subject to our distributors availability. The All-in-one TriCoil will ship at the same time as the Mash and Boil.