The Brewer's Edge™ Mash & Boil with Pump is a single vessel, electric brewing system that lets you mash up 16 lbs.of malt and boil up to 7.5 gallons with hardly any footprint. An internal sparging basket allows you to easily lift the grain out of your boiler, letting you mash and boil in just one vessel. Now equipped with an integrated pump, it makes brewing with the Mash and
Not only does the Mash & Boil make brewing simple,
Also included is the All-in-one TriCoil immersion chiller.
Designed for the all-in-one brewing systems, the All-in-one TriCoil gives users the chilling power of our larger chillers, like the TriCoil 1.2 or the Short and Stocky, but it is constructed in manner that allows it to stay clear of the filters, heating elements, and temperature probes of the various all-in-one brewing systems. As with all CuS.S. products, shipping is included in the price (excludes AK, HI, and international. Email us for a quote).
Mash and Boil with pump features
- Integrated Pump System
- Double Wall Stainless Steel Construction
- Digital Thermostat
- Internal Sparging Basket
- External 1/2" Stainless Steel Valve
Mash upto 16 lbs. of malt
7.5 gallonmaximum capacity
- 110 V / 1600 W
- 5' power cable
- Dimensions: 14" W x 28" H (40" H with Sparging Basket)
CuS.S. All-in-one TriCoil Specs
- Chill time for 5 gallon batch: 3 minutes (to 10F above your tap water temp)
- Recommended tap water flow rate: 6 GPM (garden hose spigot)
- Clearance needed for chilling coils: 7.5" at bottom, 9.5" at the top
- Height of chilling coils: 8.5"
- Maximum height of kettle wall: 25"
- Chilling coils: Three 25' 3/8" coils, fed water in parallel
- Recommended hose: 5/8" I.D.x10' long (not included)
- Connection type: 3/4" female garden hose thread fitting on input, 3/4" male garden hose thread on output.
PLEASE NOTE: The Mash and Boil with pump is not normally stocked and takes 1 to 2 week to ship. It is also subject to our distributors availability. The All-in-one TriCoil will ship at the same time as the Mash and Boil.